Granite has quickly become the material of choice in hotels since it is the most cost effective material when maintenance and value is factored in. Even the initial price is becoming competitive with tile, laminate or plastic when "cut to fit" programs are employed for 25 units or more.
Marble Tec has extensive experience in the hospitality industry locally and nationally.
- We developed a custom designed package of natural stone products specifically for the hospitality industry.
- Our direct sourcing will ensure you get the best product at the lowest price.
- We import or fabricate vanity tops, backsplash, skirts or aprons, tub and shower surrounds, door sills, window sills and other common cut to fit components that allow for very low cost prices when installed.
- You decide to fabricate locally or use our import material is based on the best value and quality.
We know stone products better than most fabricators because we also specialize in restoration of natural stone surfaces. Our experience allows us to better guide you with value engineering to ensure your lifetime maintenance costs are minimized. See Cleaning and Restoration.
Our commercial experience includes multi-family housing, condominiums, retirement and assisted living facilities, banks, medical offices, restaurants and many other forms of tenant finish.
We know that commercial work is not the same as residential work. It is more demanding, more complex, more time sensitive, and typically requires greater production capability and knowledge base. Marble Tec has extensive experience in the hospitality/hotel business in:
- New construction
Our extensive experience with stone renovation and restoration allows us to ensure your new stone installations will meet the test of time.
The Marble Tec advantages in commercial/hospitality:
- KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / PERSONNEL
Since 1991 we have the same Principals and Managers with extensive architectural and engineering training and experience that gives us an advantage in managing projects. Our skill employees have a wealth of experience on new and renovation projects to ensure day-to-day activities are well managed
Various granites are more durable and cost effective although engineered stone may be a better fit for some commercial applications. We know that all granite is not the same, and in many situations, marble, travertine, or limestone may provide the rich custom look for your application.
- EQUIPMENT & FACILITIES
We have invested in the state of the art equipment that allows for the accuracy and quality that is required in today’s marketplace. This equipment together with knowledgeable employees ensures that production levels can be achieved with the efficiency necessary to be competitive and competent.
COMMERCIAL STONE EXPERIENCE We will be happy to provide you with specific establishments.
- Hotel / Hospitality
- Retirement / Assisted Living
- Restaurant / Convenience
- Multi-Family / Condominium
- Medical / Dental Tennant Finish
- Bank / Financial
- Office Conference Room
- Reception Desks
- Retail / Tennant Finish
- Exterior Cladding
- Religious / Church
- Private clubs / Reception Areas