|About Marble Tec
Marble Tec Fabrication was established in 1991 and has provided quality Natural stone (granite, marble, travertine, limestone, onyx, slate, etc) fabrication and installation services throughout Colorado for over a decade. We combine both the small shop artisan qualities with the latest technologies to deliver our customers the highest quality product in a timely fashion.
Granite and marble provide warmth to areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and many other areas of the home. One-of-a-kind stones have beauty created only in nature. Their richness cannot be duplicated in synthetic materials. Granite Countertops are the most durable and cost effective surface for your home, an investment that will increase its value, warmth, and functionality.
Marble Tec Fabrication brings this form and function (beauty and durability) to our customers. Meeting their needs by providing functional information needed to make design decisions and then producing/delivering the highest quality products on time.
We ensure ALL of our hard working employees earn far above a "living wage" and they receive paid sick days, paid vacations, paid holidays and health insurance. We have found that by providing this "secure foundation" for our employees we receive stability and a higher level of quality and dedication from our personnel that transfers from their hands to your finished product. We create only the highest quality finished products and our professional staff is dedicated to maintaining a superb level of workmanship along with attentive customer service.
We work with some of the most acclaimed kitchen designers in Colorado and take pride in the strong relationships we have developed with many of the area's leading architects, designers, contractors, and kitchen dealers. Our long term relationships with high caliber builders serves as a source of pride and a reflection of our commitment to excellence in stone fabrication.
Our team has successfully completed thousands of projects over the years and will guide you through the process of selecting the perfect stone, edge, and finish. Our investment in technology (Laser Templating/CNC fabrication) pays off in swift and sure fabrication of your design. Plus, our installers are always neat and professional.
We are a three time winner of the Denver Parade of Homes and have been featured five times. We are consistently featured in various trade magazines such as Signature Kitchens & Baths, Colorado Homes and Lifestyles, Denver Home, Builder/Contractor, Denver Design Resources and others.
Our company has the latest equipment in the form of laser templating and a computerized, full-size, CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) stone router. Our CNC allows us to easily increase our production capacity to meet customers timeline and quality requirements. As specialists in meeting builders and remodelers requirements for quality work, we take pride in our reputation for timely delivery of exceptional fabricated stone products. With our CNC, we are able to provide precision enhancements and detail in stone fabrication options; further adding to the excitement and luxurious ambiance the "tone of stone" brings to projects for our builders and builders customers.
Advantages of Laser Templating and CNC Fabricating Laser Templating
- Expedites design review by builders and designers with digital measurements.
- Increases accuracy; unmatched by stick and cardboard templates that warp, bend.
- Reduces work required onsite to make pieces fit, due to precision cutting
- Improves communication and hardcopy feedback to builders and designers for verification and alterations, with detailed sink and faucet size and placement
CNC Fabricating: Cutting, Profiling, Polishing
- Quick turnaround time; typically less than 5 days for remodeling projects.
- High quality surface enhancements such as leathering, antiquing and honing.
- Consistent cutting for curves, bump outs, radius corners, and seams.
- Low cost upgrades and production that translates into savings for builders
Why are we better than the others?
Producing granite and marble for commercial jobs as well as small residential projects, we pay attention to the details some fabricators ignore:
- Smooth, straight edges Our automated equipment enables us to produce edges that are perfectly smooth, without the wavy, rippled look common on edges produced with hand held equipment. Our radius corners and sink cutouts are perfectly round or oval, without the flat spots produced by hand.
- Color and grain matching We take the time necessary to lay out our slab cuts to produce the most pleasing look possible for the finished job. While the "movement" of colors within some granite may produce a more noticeable joint, we strive to get a consistently matched appearance in the finished tops.
- Smooth joints and seams In order to make the joints as smooth and unnoticeable as possible, we take the extra time to slightly bevel and polish the top edges of the joint. This removes the lighter color ragged edge that is seen when the edges are just left sawn.
- Precisely fit From measuring and laser template, to fabrication and installation, our staff has the expertise to make sure the project flows smoothly, and that the final materials fit and fit properly. We “dry fit” all kitchen counter pieces together in our shop to ensure they fit and match when we install in your place.
Marble Tec is fully covered by Workers Compensation, Automobile and Commercial Liability. We carry a $2,000,000 liability policy. Insurance certificates are always available upon request.